DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video cache iCloud sync

Jezread

Reactions
Hi. Just got my Mavic 2 days ago and loves my it. Have synced my logs (having lost my first days flights) now my iCloud storage is almost full. If I have synced are the videos stored on DJI servers and can I turn off iCloud backup or is it just the flight logs?? Thanks for help.

Ps for some reason I seem to have 2 profiles in DJI go mine that I created and one called wilberforce that I have no idea where it came from. The logs are the same is this an auto created one for the drone and mine for the pilot??

Sorry to post 2 Q's in same thread

I went into settings and turned off the iCloud backup of the DJIGO app. The files on the device only stay for a while anyway, up to the cache limit set in the app then they over write. They are only low quality copies anyway. All my old ones are still showing in the flight logs so they must store on the server.

Did you name the drone wilberforce by chance?

Thanks for replying. No I never called the drone anything!!! Is there any way to delete a profile and see if it comes back? I tried deleting the logs for wilberforce and that delete mine as well (hence lost my first flights!)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato