DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Video Hosting for Hobby Fliers

McGanksta

Reactions
Good Morning,

I am sure this has been asked before, but I was not able to find anything that gave me the answer Iwas looking for after doing a search....(my search-fu may be weak)

I know there is a ton of discusion about YouTube monitizing a channels, how does that translate to those of us that waht to share the videos with friends and family, and current fly under TRUST only?
Is there a beter platform other than YouTube?

Thank you in advance

McG

Last edited:
Good Morning,

I am sure this has been asked before, but I was not able to find anything that gave me the answer Iwas looking for after doing a search....(my search-fu may be weak)

I know there is a ton of discusion about YouTube monitizing a channels, how does that translate to those of us that waht to share the videos with friends and family, and current fly under TRUST only?
Is there a beter platform other than YouTube?

Thanks you in advance

McG
Youtube works fine.... you can create a private channel for just your friends and family.

If your looking for something more private , you might try Vimeo , Higher quality video codecs and some nice feature set. Not as busy , less comments if any at all. Or you could share with google drive for just family and friends.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Land on the Water.

If your looking for something more private , you might try Vimeo , Higher quality video codecs and some nice feature set. Not as busy , less comments if any at all. Or you could share with google drive for just family and friends.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Land on the Water.
Can Google be linked to the forum?

I use VImeo. The basic account $84 per year and allows up to 5 GB uploaded each week and a total of 256 GB storage. You can use the Vimeo link for this forum. You can share your Vimeo web address with your family so they can see your videos. You also don't have to deal with any ads and the format is simple, clean and professional looking.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Thanks for all the input fellas (non-gender specific)
I am creating yet another email, so I can make a YT account for it and post there

Just downloaded, installed, and went through a quick tutorial on HitFilm Express, now to shoot some video.

I got the BabyBird in today, a quick flight to test things out, and I hope to get some longer training flights in on Thursday if it is not to windy

McG

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt