DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video issues

Reagan.ullman

Reactions
I recorded a ton or footage with my new Mavic Mini and uploaded it all to my computer. When viewed individually, the videos look great. I cut a quick compilation together using shotcut, exported it, and now it looks super jumpy choppy and unpleasant. I tried exporting at a lower resolution and it did not help. Any ideas how to fix it?

Make sure frame rates are the same for export as your original?
Have you used Shotcut successfully with other videos even from your phone would be a good check.

Make sure frame rates are the same for export as your original?
Have you used Shotcut successfully with other videos even from your phone would be a good check.
I went back and matched the frame rate up exactly to what it said in each clip to no avail. My computer crashed during exportation the first time so I’m concerned it may have corrupted the original save file. Is this a possibility? I’ve never used shotcut before but my brother uses it frequently and recommended it.

It is on the list here somewhere as a good free one so should be OK, but if you are editing fairly high resolution files your computer needs to be mid-range upwards processing power wise.
Try some experiments with short clips, you don't need to be flying.
Try the lower res settings on camera too in case it is all just too much ... o_O

It is on the list here somewhere as a good free one so should be OK, but if you are editing fairly high resolution files your computer needs to be mid-range upwards processing power wise.
Try some experiments with short clips, you don't need to be flying.
Try the lower res settings on camera too in case it is all just too much ... o_O
Will do. I have a water cooled 1080TI and R7-2700X so I don’t think processing power is the issue. They were generally fairly complicated shots though with foreground and background and around a lake too.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ad60