DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video Pro X

Mavic Maveric

Reactions
I am editing this thread. I asked about have seen the tutorials. Thank you all for weighing in. Have a great day!

Thanks.

Last edited:
Haven't used it before. I like Davinci Resolve but it may take me years to figure out all that it can do. I couldn't bring myself to spend any money on my video editor. How much did it cost?
Also the best way to upload videos is to make a YouTube channel and upload your videos to there and then post a link to your youtube video.

Reactions: Mavic Maveric
@hactick Have you gone through the training material that is available for download on their site? I started going through some of the lessons last night and they seem very helpful.
No I'll have to take a look. Thanks for the tip. So far I've just been binge watching youtube videos.

Haven't used it before. I like Davinci Resolve but it may take me years to figure out all that it can do. I couldn't bring myself to spend any money on my video editor. How much did it cost?
Also the best way to upload videos is to make a YouTube channel and upload your videos to there and then post a link to your youtube video.

Yeah, I just uploaded to YouTube and posted it here. Thanks for the advice!

Yep, I totally get that. Free is always good, when the product works. I was using Pinnacle Studio 22 (a purchased download) and I got very tired of it stalling and failing. That's when I decided that I want quality when I'm making videos. I want to color-grade them just like the pros to produce stunning 4k videos. Not sure you can do that with free programs. Video Pro cost me $399.00 with a year of free upgrades and worth every penny. I wanted to own my program, not rent it from Adobe (Premiere). But that's just me...lol.

Have a great day

Last edited:
@hactick Have you gone through the training material that is available for download on their site? I started going through some of the lessons last night and they seem very helpful.

I have. But I'm looking for a longer tutorial than their 5-7 min. vids. Thanks for posting

Magix Video Pro X doesn't have its own tutorials?

Tutorials
For a program that expensive it should have a ton of tutorials. I use Final Cut so I have not tried this one, but looks promising.

Last edited:
Magix Video Pro X doesn't have its own tutorials?

Tutorials
For a program that expensive it should have a ton of tutorials. I use Final Cut so I have not tried this one, but looks promising.

Yep, I found them. There are a number of tutorials. Thanks for weighing in
Maveric

Reactions: TheRock
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
activmonk