DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Visuo XS809HW vs EACHINE E58 - Beginner Drone?

D

Deleted member 49217

I am looking for a beginner drone with altitude hold. I initially narrowed down my choices to Single SYMA X5C-1 and JJRC H31. However, neither one has altitude hold.

I then learned about Visuo XS809HW and EACHINE E58. Visuo is bigger and Eachine is smaller.

Which one would you recommend?

E58, XS809W, 8807hd, all mavic clones, all look like they are exactly the same.
My favorite reviewers like the 8807hd the best for whatever reasons. You can get a cheaper version that is not HD or an HD version. search "RCsaylors" on youtube. They named it in their top five under $50 or $100 (i cant remember)

I dont own one, but people seem to like them all on you tube. Depending on what you want to do with it, and where you want to fly it,

I have a syma x21W fpv that is a blast to fly. Indoors, or out. 720 video, prop guards, headless mode, altitude hold, and cheap! you might look into that for indoor/outdoor practice!

I have the Visuo ...

What can I say ... a lightest wind and its hard to control it. Kind of weak motors, and RC range of less than 100m.

Pretty unstable and easily drifts all over the place.

Dunno ..

E58, XS809W, 8807hd, all mavic clones, all look like they are exactly the same.
My favorite reviewers like the 8807hd the best for whatever reasons. You can get a cheaper version that is not HD or an HD version. search "RCsaylors" on youtube. They named it in their top five under $50 or $100 (i cant remember)

I dont own one, but people seem to like them all on you tube. Depending on what you want to do with it, and where you want to fly it,

I have a syma x21W fpv that is a blast to fly. Indoors, or out. 720 video, prop guards, headless mode, altitude hold, and cheap! you might look into that for indoor/outdoor practice!

I agree. I have the 8807hd and it's a very responsive drone for practising flying without GPS. It does have altitude hold and is quite quick.

Based on other people’s recommendation, the choice is now between 8807hd vs xs809hw. Anyone else has more experience to share?

Last edited by a moderator:
These are the choices so far:

- 8807HD
- VISUO XS809HW
- YH - 19HW

Last edited by a moderator:
The best one i have found to learn on was the Holystone F181 it has all you need to learn to fly inside i didn't take it outside
but most all of the drones i tried 25 of them i would be blown away in a 2 mi. wind. A great one to learn on is the
Hubsan 502 E it has GPS but i think you can turn it off and on. Very cheap 69.00 and works great ive had 3 of them
and keep giving them to friends to learn to fly. Has a 720p camera very good for beginner's

we have the eamachine. It is out of control to fly but great to learn on. Its been fun for $50 and great practice.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan