DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waiting for a review

ff22

Reactions
I'll open this new subforum. Waiting to read a personal review of this newest contraption! (g)

On the DJI store site, I don't see any links to the various accessories just descriptions in the main listing.

Reactions: clackey
I'll open this new subforum. Waiting to read a personal review of this newest contraption! (g)

On the DJI store site, I don't see any links to the various accessories just descriptions in the main listing.
Here are a few YT reviews.

Reactions: ff22
Thanks. Interesting. So, you have to pre-record for the speaker assembly - not live over the scene?

Thanks. Interesting. So, you have to pre-record for the speaker assembly - not live over the scene?
There is a live broadcast option.

brodcast.jpg

It looks like you can do a live broadcast, but it is still a record at the moment, upload and play. There will be a significant lag. It is not like you can hold a conversation where the audio is streamed over.

Note: High pitch sounds are much more amplified than deeper sounds. Try recording a loud whistle. It’s crazy loud on full volume.

I bought a M2E and was discapointed, the light is useful, the speaker is what it is and has some use, the beacon is a gimmic since it can’t be used with the light so you only fly a beacon at night makes no sense. Personally I think the beacon should be a full time attached part of the Mavic there is no reason it can’t be. The app for it is limited and Litchi is a must. Overall I would say it is discapointing and I would not buy it if I had to go back knowing what I know now. If the M2E was supported by the DJI app and Pilot, and had the beacon fixed to the top of the unit and had the speaker and light as accessories I would have been happy. For now I use Litchi and accept I made a mistake not ding enough homework before buying. The dual with the entry FLIR is also not worthwhile, it needs to at least use the 336 sensor. My opinion!

I bought a M2E and was discapointed, the light is useful, the speaker is what it is and has some use, the beacon is a gimmic since it can’t be used with the light so you only fly a beacon at night makes no sense. Personally I think the beacon should be a full time attached part of the Mavic there is no reason it can’t be. The app for it is limited and Litchi is a must. Overall I would say it is discapointing and I would not buy it if I had to go back knowing what I know now. If the M2E was supported by the DJI app and Pilot, and had the beacon fixed to the top of the unit and had the speaker and light as accessories I would have been happy. For now I use Litchi and accept I made a mistake not ding enough homework before buying. The dual with the entry FLIR is also not worthwhile, it needs to at least use the 336 sensor. My opinion!

Hey this is Coal from Phantom Rain Wet Suits , can you tell me if the attachments are Water Proof of have seals on them to protect from the water. ? I get the idea that these attachments are not made well or just dont work well together. ?

Hey this is Coal from Phantom Rain Wet Suits , can you tell me if the attachments are Water Proof of have seals on them to protect from the water. ? I get the idea that these attachments are not made well or just dont work well together. ?
None of the dji products are waterproof, only one attachment can be used at a time.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org

Ha Funny that you said that you didn't do your homework before. There is not even one review online that mention how suck is that DJI Pilot app. So many features are not included. Find My Drone, Intelligent mode, you can't save the videos into your phone, you can't record your voice into the video. And much more. that's the main thing that I found comparing the Pilot to my friend with the Mavic pro and the DJI GO4. - BTW - DJI GO4 doesn't work with the Enterprise. I even couldn't upgrade the firmware until DJI support fix the Pilot app.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I wasn’t interested in the M2E because the accessories (appart for the speaker) can all be bought for a fraction of the price as 3rd party add on, like PGY lights or Lume Cubes. However, the M2E dual I just bought has a special camera/FLIR MSX option that is unique for DJI and drones. This drone has been developed with emergency services in mind, but one of the most interesting possibilities is the solar panel drone inspection (farms or private). This possibility will pay for the drone in no time !! This only works with the DJI Pilot app (which works on my iPhone, but not my Lenovo pad or my EPSON MOVERIO).

Hi Dutchbob sorry to hack, I don't get any beep for the anti collision system on my M2ED. I can hear the audio , the home point has..., take off... etc but no beeps when I come close to the wall. What about you? Thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998