DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waiting for the next release July 4th!

Goggles arrived today. Charged them while I was in the shower. Powered them up, paired them per the quick start up guide and everything went smooth. First time flying with goggles of any kind… was very different, good different. Going to really enjoy not having to look through glare at my iPad.

i hear these will be in best buy stores next week for pickup...i may pick up a pair then. What is everyones thoughts so far on them?

I ordered also from B.B. with a Tuesday delivery. DJI still shows shipping and no longer allows a refund so assume they are on the way. Whichever gets here first

Ordered May 31st, shipped thursday with delivery date of tuesday. I sure hope it doesn't require a firmware update to my Mavic in order to sync...

Ordered mine from Best Buy last night. Should be here within the next week. I traded in enough old dinosaur laptops to get enough gift cards to pay for the goggles! Excited to try these things out and let my kiddos fly along

Anyone else waiting for the next release of the goggles? Seems like it's been forever! Ordered end of may with July 4th ship date and I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Mine is on the way! Had ordered the first minute it was released the first time but put the wrong address and it was returned.

I ordered mine in May, was given a July 4 shipping date and they arrived on Friday, July7. I did the firmware update and flew it with my Mavic three hours later. Had a couple of minor issues. I went to fly today and found that there was another firmware update that fixed my minor issues. Updated and had a perfect flight. You do have to update all of your tablets.

I am able to give the DJI goggles to a partner and plug my Shield with an HSMI output into my Fat Sharks and they both work.

Great product. I wish there was an online owners manual that I could use to minimize the Youtube and hunting and pecking I have to do to try and figure all the functions out. There probably is one but I haven't found it yet.

I haven't connected it to my Phantom 4 yet but expect that will go seamlessly.

This is a winner! .

I ordered mine in June and got them 3 days later. Not from DJI of course. ;)

Mine is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday but it's in San Diego already so hopefully they deliver early!!!

Finally got my ship notice! Fedex delivery set for Wednesday the 12th! It has been a long wait! Good luck to everyone waiting!

Still pending .... ugggghhhhh
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! Hopefully you will get them this week. I was checking every hour since the 4th! Lol. Maybe try dji chat to get some info on your ship date. I've been bugging them about once a week for some kind of idea when they would ship. Chated with them Sunday morning and they said it should be this week and for once they were right!

AAAAAAAhahahhahaha! Package delivered. It's waiting for me on my table at home. C'mon 5pm!

Now they say the 17 !!! ... I am going on a trip ... and will not received them for a week !!:(

Was supposed to be shipped by July 04, now the 06 and new date is July 11.

Not good when you are working on the road and changing place all the time. It is the second time that the shipping date change......might have to ask for a refond again ---------

Received them on the July 10.

I'm a little disapointed with the desing ! Might fit well on a basket ball but not quite on my human head !!! and I wear cheater 2.0 but usaly I dont need them but as the dont have a vision force ajustement I dont have choice, I have to put my glasse on if not it too fuzzy. Also, the light entering on the side of the rubber mask.

I dont think kids will appreciate that toy.

I got my shipping notice Monday and says delivery by FedEx by end of day Wednesday. Shipping was from Georgia. Either drop shipped from there or US tracking notice is not sent until after customs. Normal China shipping takes 3 to 4 days at least with my old business coming from Shenzen China.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll