DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wallpapers for you :D

Montreal_Mavic

Reactions
Flew in the fog this morning and it was beautiful!
Took some shots of the Mavic and they came out great. So i am offering the photos to you for free if you want a great wallpaper! Here are the instructions to download them:

Go to my website here: http://www.hybriddynamicmedia.com/Portfolio/Misc/
Click on the picture you like and at the bottom right corner there will be a download Icon (password is mavic). Enjoy!
Also feel free to look around my website if you like my work

Please note that these pictures are for personal use only.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: FPVJunkie
Awesome pictures! I tried to download the first picture of the Mavic, unlocked just fine, but when it downloads, it downloads only a spacer.gif file. Tried a couple times, no luck.

Awesome pictures! I tried to download the first picture of the Mavic, unlocked just fine, but when it downloads, it downloads only a spacer.gif file. Tried a couple times, no luck.
that's strange, i know a couple of people downloaded it and it worked... what browser are you using?

Safari v10.0.1

Took some shots of the Mavic and they came out great. So i am offering the photos to you for free if you want a great wallpaper! Here are the instructions to download them:

Click on the picture you like and at the bottom right corner there will be a download Icon (password is mavic). Enjoy!

Cheers!

You have some really spectacular pics there. What cameras are you using ?

Tried Google Chrome and it downloaded just fine. :)

Cheers!

I look forward to the site coming back up. Can't find a good Mavic picture for wallpaper for the life of me. The pictures taken by drones look great, but more pictures of drones would be good too.

I look forward to the site coming back up. Can't find a good Mavic picture for wallpaper for the life of me. The pictures taken by drones look great, but more pictures of drones would be good too.
I have no idea why, but my website is not working today :eek: it should be up and running again soon tho.

They're up again, and those are some beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing them.

Reactions: Montreal_Mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61