DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wanting to get into FPV need some help.

SkyInsight

Reactions
Ok so for the Controller I'm thinking of getting either the Radiomaster TX16s or TX12. Any ideas on that? Also can I fly with just that controller or would I need the Crossfire or tracer? Another question... I have a Mini 2 and I use Mode 2. Would it be a similar control style if I buy Mode 2 on the Radio?
Or should I use a different mode for FPV? Also, I'm wanting to get the IFLIGHT Cidora sl5 e. I've seen some really good reviews for this and it seems the best for the price. I don't have much money to spend so would that Cidora be the best for the money or is their another one I should be looking at???
Thank you so much in advance for the help.

Ok so for the Controller I'm thinking of getting either the Radiomaster TX16s or TX12. Any ideas on that? Also can I fly with just that controller or would I need the Crossfire or tracer? Another question... I have a Mini 2 and I use Mode 2. Would it be a similar control style if I buy Mode 2 on the Radio?
Or should I use a different mode for FPV? Also, I'm wanting to get the IFLIGHT Cidora sl5 e. I've seen some really good reviews for this and it seems the best for the price. I don't have much money to spend so would that Cidora be the best for the money or is their another one I should be looking at???
Thank you so much in advance for the help.
You may want to check out our sister forum here on the network.
You may find more detailed info on FPV with a forum that supports it.
Click here to check it out.
FPV Drone Pilots Forum

Reactions: okw
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569