DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Way to contact a manager at DJI?

niclariv

Reactions
Does anyone have a phone number that will reach someone not in a call centre?

After waiting weeks on a warranty return for jello in the video, the service centre sent me back a different drone with a new serial number that's even worse than the one I sent them... or it got broken in transit because they installed the gimbal clamp like the photo here.

Video looks like this:

And yes the gimbal is seated properly behind the tab. I landed it right away and checked that. Then I tried to start it up again and the gimbal made clicking noises and ended up aimed at the ground.

That was the worst of the 4 test flights with the new drone.. the other 3 (2 before and one after) it worked more normally except that if I switched to sport mode and flew forward the horizon would tilt like crazy.

I've got an upcoming trip I was hoping to have this for.. In fact I have a trip this Sunday I was hoping to have it for but obviously that's not going to happen. I definitely don't have time for the long wait again for the service centre in carson to take a week to throw some other broken drone in a box and send it to me.

Attachments

• IMG_6042 2.jpg
    IMG_6042 2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 69
Yes, but it didn't help. I think it was either damaged during shipping or wasn't good to begin with.. Managed to get a hold of a manager and they're sending me another one, mine's on the way back to them. What a hassle..

Tell me you removed the god **** gimbal clamp first, cause it's still attached in that picture.

Sent from my XT1650 using MavicPilots mobile app

Yes, that picture is the way they shipped it to me with the gimbal clamp not properly installed so the camera was free to move around while it was in transit.

iPhone 6S

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS