DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Way too much money an Endless mess. It’s not any fun at all. It has literally robbed me of days of my life at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stony m

Reactions
So I guess since I was too busy to fly my drone for the last six months at least According to some ( Mod Removed ) on youtube it’s my fault that I’m having problems with firmware updates and disconnects. Even though the firmware updates have finally taken after trying with djigo4 on the iPad Pro and dji assist 2 on the MacBook Pro and my iPhone over and over and over and over and over and. Over and over and over and over and over ...........and over and over(I’m sure you get it). The goggles and remote and pro platinum AND my mavic 2 zoom are all updated to the latest. And head tracking. And the tilt button and zoom buttons and FB live all work and in the goggles it says “ready to go” SD cards are formatted but on the fone and the pad in go4 it says that the aircraft is disconnected and the pro platinum says gimbal can’t receive main controller data and the 2 zoom says gimbal load is too much.
so all the controls on the platinum work but it won’t fly and the zoom will fly but the buttons and the head tracking don’t work....
(Edited by moderator)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: OurAngryBadger
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member