DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wet ‘n Wild Orlando – Pre-Demolition Aerial Tour

The new park is moving to the new location about a mile away. This is a video I shot of the construction progress on that park;
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The new park is moving to the new location about a mile away. This is a video I shot of the construction progress on that park;
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Cool. That opens on my partners 40th birthday. I think we're a bit over the hill for that malarkey though. Trip to a hotel and a show may be More her taste.

Would be good to be able to send the Mavic on a predestined flight each weather permitting day (even use same path shared for other Mavic owners) over a project like this, but stitch it together so it becomes a time lapse. Opening with bare site, finishing with completion. That would be awesome. A lot of work for a short video.

Was a shame to see wet n wild go. I found my old annual pass to there a few months ago actually.

Nicely captured... It looks like it was a fun park too. I also enjoyed the soundtrack you chose for this, it has a vague 'Jurassic Park' sound to it, which seems quite appropriate! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
murad