DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What are you guys using for data logging? Asking for a friend

oceanAddict

Reactions
Hey pilots,

I've seen some references to "review your log file" so I looked around and ran across Drone Data Management and Flight Analysis | Airdata UAV and created a free account there. Then I tried to upload fc_log.log file I got after few (2-3) flights 10-15 min flights and it was denied - because the file is too large (500 MB) for free account. SO are you guys paying , or using something else?

Thanks

Reactions: oceanAddict
I got the HD 360 Gold subscription. You can set it up to automatically upload to airdata when you upload on DJI 4 Go. I always upload after each session, and check battery trends and other parameters of the flight. Just part of my post flight checks.

Reactions: Gindra and OldEd
I tried to upload fc_log.log file I got after few (2-3) flights 10-15 min flights and it was denied - because the file is too large (500 MB) for free account. SO are you guys paying , or using something else?
Are you sure that's the proper file to upload?
The correct files are the .txt files for each flight.

Reactions: PanX
you can sync your free airdata account with your DJI account and it will download the logs from the DJI cloud. You just have to switch the automatic upload on in DJI fly.

Hey pilots,

I've seen some references to "review your log file" so I looked around and ran across Drone Data Management and Flight Analysis | Airdata UAV and created a free account there. Then I tried to upload fc_log.log file I got after few (2-3) flights 10-15 min flights and it was denied - because the file is too large (500 MB) for free account. SO are you guys paying , or using something else?

Thanks
As a Canadian I use Drone Pilot Canada. I also keep a small hard copy log book and the information that meets government regulations. Air Data wants too much money for this minor feature. (IMO)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan