DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What can you do with Airdata.com

TexasRancher

Reactions
Hi guys,

So, I got onto Airdata.com, just the free version. I only have one drone, a Mavic Pro, and so far, nothing exciting. Today is drizzly and cold, so doubt I will get to fly unless it burns off as beautiful as yesterday.

That being said. I took my drone up for about 6 seconds yesterday in the house about 2 ft off the ground, to test whether or not the site would detect each flight had a different battery, in the hopes that it could tell me what is wrong with one of them, but.. alas.. if you cannot take off with the battery in, you cannot get data on it.. heh.. so, I manually entered that one and it says it is good :p

Anyway, a couple things:

1 - Do you use it, and if so, why and how does it help you?

2 - Can you change the names of the batteries? I numbered mine 1-6 and want to make sure they correspond.

3 - The batteries show a "service" period, i.e. it looks like after 20 charges and then later after 100 or something. Do you follow this? Is it a DJI thing or just recommended by that site?

Thanks. Just learning about it. I doubt it would be worth a monthly thing for myself, but it would mean I need to prune my flights to stay below 100. No more than 1 or 2 flights on there are worth keeping anyway. Not sure why I would want or need to keep them atm.

Will be doing as much learning today as possible. Thank you for all your input and sorry if I post a lot today.. not a day to be out and about :(

Russ

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johngmurray