DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What Changed?

Specta

Reactions
I went to fly near regional airport yesterday in area I have flown many times before. Usually I am sent a text code to enter and off I go. This time, when I tried to unlock, I first got a messagesaying "Reconfirm your adherence to User Agreement and Disclaimer before unlocking".
Unfortunately I did not pay attention and went ahead and tried to unlock. ( It was barely visible on my screen)
Next up: "Request failed. Restart App or contact DJI support (error code -1)". I am now not onsite but would like to correct this situation. Should I just uninstall DJI Fly and re-install it? I continually check for upgrades and I wonder if one of the upgrades skewed something.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

You never tried to do what was instructed ... "Reconfirm your adherence to User Agreement and Disclaimer before unlocking"?

Maybe this adherence needs to be re-done on some intervals?

Reactions: db4476
Probably so. A frightening thought, Adherence. Sounds so...absolute. Also, again, the print was very small and it was 4 above zero with a 10 knot wind. I wasn't expecting it, just wanted to get the roof inspection done before the battery got cold. In the meantime, I'm thinking I will uninstall and re-install DJI FLY. Either that or drive to a nearby airport and try again.

Might be similar to when a program you have subscribed to (YouTube) updates T&C and you need to agree to new terms before you proceed any further?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillesdeColombes