DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What do Mavic Pilots Drive?

Please do you have a very impressive vintage fleet!!!
I understand and can work on them, no vacuum lines, ECM's, air mass or oxygen sensors! Just worm gears, torque, tensile, tension and closely held tolerances, basic level electrical skills and bicycle level mechanics.

I never thought I'd rather read an "I've flown this far tread" before now. What's next? **** pics?

deb5f9c8b9f78bf7624b432ae09635d3.jpg
Only 100,000 original miles, im still working on getting a car after all the Mavic Accessories I bought.

That is freaking sweet! four 4 bbl carbs!
I bought the mavic to do some filming for the boat. But obviously it will not keep up. So I'm trying to work that out. I think I'm going to park the boat in the driveway and practice taking off and landing on it. A lot of people have had trouble flying over water. So that's kind of scary. Also I'm having a lot of fun just flying the mavic it's addicting.

I drive a modified 2013 Chevy sonic with a bad news racing tune and other modifications done to it. I'm at work will post a pic later if I remember. And I drive a Nissan versa note. I'm trying to save money on gas to buy more drones lol.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1