DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

what does C1 and C2 mean in ios and how to turn it on?

droneuser

Reactions
Hello

in ios under setting about what does C1 or C2 mean? and how do you get it on?

here is what I mean
c1c2.JPG

here is the link for this:

DJI Academy

Capture.PNG

C1 and C2 are controller buttons, to be set in DJI GO4. See pg 9 in the v2.0 user manual. The link you provided is for troubleshooting, not setting.

yes that I know but what I am asking is how does and why under ios setting then about it should say C1 or C2?

per link quote :

.For iOS devices, connect the mobile device with the remote controller then enter Settings, General, and About to check whether the C1 or C2 option is shown. If not, turn on Airplane Mode and restart the mobile device.If the issue persists, provide the information about the mobile device model, iOS version, DJI GO app version and aircraft firmware version to DJI Support.

they way its written is if you don't have that under about you have to turn air plane mode on. how does a person get that so it does say that?

I'm confused, you asked what C1 and C2 meant, then you say you knew that.

Are you not getting C1 and C2 option settings in DJI GO4?

maybe I am missing reading that? I take it that C1 or C2 in under the phone ios not dji?

I have to ask what does thoses buttons have to do with Disconnected Issues? that's what I don't understand and why I thought it was something in the ios?

I am missing something here?

Probably a way to determine if the device is recognizing the controller. (I'm worn out. LOL)

lol could be! but that's what I am trying to find out, I have search high and low no info on that :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78