DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What have you ordered for your M2P so far?

Is there a place for a Tablet ?

Personally I don’t know for sure. I would send them an email or call them and ask them. I have a couple of different pelican cases that I have used for a toolbox and 1for some Mercedes diagnostic software Equipment. I had plenty of room for an additional tablet on top of the Mercedes diagnostic equipment using the factory supplied foam .

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Fly More Kit. A fourth extra battery and a case that holds it all. Didn’t like the DJI case. Oh and a MavMount.
3221901ffca8fb1ad8c45632a5bae196.jpg

3c4ba83694e84fe62c41f243784ba348.jpg

My goodies have started arriving, the wrap from Wrapgrade is super high quality. I just did one battery to check out the install. It will take time to do the whole drone, but everything is cut out perfectly.

Here's a little tip if you ordered strobes, do not stare at them... Holy crap they are bright!

Last edited:
My goodies have started arriving, the wrap from Wrapgrade is super high quality. I just did one battery to check out the install. It will take time to do the whole drone, but everything is cut out perfectly.

Here's a little tip if you ordered strobes, do not stare at them... Holy crap they are bright!
I like to turn on the strobes overnight on my pool deck to kill my neighbor's enjoyment of smoking something he shouldn't.

LMFAO

Reactions: NXPRSS
Strobe mounts came in on Monday along with red/green strobes.... the white strobes were also supposed to get delivered Monday but usps must have delivered to the wrong house! Package said it was delivered at 3:13 pm when my other 2 packages were actually delivered at 2:45pm....
Called usps yesterday thinking maybe they would show up in my mailbox but no luck...
Was on hold for 40 mins. They gave me a case number and they will be investigating....

Strobe mounts came in on Monday along with red/green strobes.... the white strobes were also supposed to get delivered Monday but usps must have delivered to the wrong house! Package said it was delivered at 3:13 pm when my other 2 packages were actually delivered at 2:45pm....
Called usps yesterday thinking maybe they would show up in my mailbox but no luck...
Was on hold for 40 mins. They gave me a case number and they will be investigating....

Installed strobes on my Q500 4K but not planning to install on the M2P. They really are super bright though.

Sounds like you've got the same mail lady as we do. :(

Reactions: NXPRSS
Still waiting for my drone case... Slow *** Chinese post.

You and me. I ordered on ebay a hardcase from China on September 13th. So, October 13th of this month will make it 1 month. Still hoping it gets here within 1 month. The estimate says I should get it by October 17th of this month. I just hope that is true.

This is what I ordered...

Msrxo7B.jpg

IMXztHh.jpg

I ordered the black. I think I paid $27.99 shipped. The black is rare to find on ebay in this brand. The most popular color on ebay is the silver one. The pink one may look attractive for a female to have.

Last edited:
I ordered this one, tracking number doesn't show anything but that it left China 2 and a half weeks ago.
7f4eba8944f5e264e9e1eb5353ba031d.jpg
216b3dbd9ff34638aa9c1d5f6473b88d.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998