DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What have you ordered for your M2P so far?

I ordered this one, tracking number doesn't show anything but that it left China 2 and a half weeks ago.
7f4eba8944f5e264e9e1eb5353ba031d.jpg
216b3dbd9ff34638aa9c1d5f6473b88d.jpg

I hope you receive yours soon. I just got mine tonight. It took exactly 20 days from the day it was shipped from China to me getting it today. Those 20 days include Saturday and Sunday. So, mine was just ok.

But I do not like my case too much as it seems it will scratch as time goes on.

This case that you bought is what I had for my Mavic Pro 1. I will buy that also down the road and be using that more as that does not sratch.

Here are pics of mine that I just took tonight. It is pretty small.

Zb53XVp.jpg

iYlFn4Z.jpg

S1cOxRo.jpg

viEOH9j.jpg

Last edited:
I've tried with a couple past post to get people to help others form a list of accessories that would be helpful.

Here's what I've ordered so far... (I'll be posting more as I order them)

. DJI RE goggles (received)
. Strobon strobes (waiting-shipped)
. Strobe mounts from Aerial-Pixel (waiting-shipped)
. 500,000 USB power bank (waiting-shipped)
. Supcase for Nexus 9 (received)
. Floating skids from iRepairMD (waiting-shipped)
. PolarPro 6pk cinema series (waiting- not shipped)
. Fly more kit (received)
. One more extra battery (waiting-shipped)
. PGYTECH prop holders (waiting-shipped)
. PGYTECH top camera mount (waiting-shipped)
. Anemometer (waiting-shipped)
. Hardened sim card case (waiting-shipped)
. 2 128gb sim cards (received)
. Extra joysticks (received)

I'm also on standby for a hi-vis lime green skin from iStyles.com.

I’ve ordered;

PGYTECH Prop Holders - Awaiting
PGYTECH Extension Feet - Received
2 * Samsung Evo Plus 128gb MicroSD Cards - Received
Fly More Kit - Received
Anemometer - Received
Pop-up Launch/Landing Pad - Received

I’m looking to get ND Filters, but currently checking out various reviews at the moment and the same for a suitable hard case

I’ve always got with me an Anker 26,000 USB power bank anyway, but it comes in handy for keeping phone charged and remote

Also, I’ve just had a phone upgrade, so I’m currently using a 128gb Samsung Galaxy Note 9 with the DJI Go 4 app, the phone also has another 128gb Evo Plus MicroSD in it too

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Using this case for now. I actually have four batteries so I have the same case in a larger version on the way. Got the antenna enhancer also. Have not tried it yet. Using the grey fly more bag for extras.

fb1957c1cfadb8bbf28778f7175a9b2f.jpg

Screenshot_20181006-101651~2.png

I got this deal this morning and I ordered a phone mount yesterday. It's expensive but I can't find any other options that will hold my phone the way I want.

https://www.thorsdroneworld.com/product-page/lifthor-sif-mp-ii

Also the propeller holders and a wrap from wrapgrade for the drone itself and a Hubsan x4 with 5 additional batteries for flight practice play while I study for my 107 test.

Last edited:
I’ve ordered;

PGYTECH Prop Holders - Awaiting
PGYTECH Extension Feet - Received
2 * Samsung Evo Plus 128gb MicroSD Cards - Received
Fly More Kit - Received
Anemometer - Received
Pop-up Launch/Landing Pad - Received

I’m looking to get ND Filters, but currently checking out various reviews at the moment and the same for a suitable hard case

I’ve always got with me an Anker 26,000 USB power bank anyway, but it comes in handy for keeping phone charged and remote

Also, I’ve just had a phone upgrade, so I’m currently using a 128gb Samsung Galaxy Note 9 with the DJI Go 4 app, the phone also has another 128gb Evo Plus MicroSD in it too
You're going to love it. Let us know how the new phone does with it.

Finally found the time to install the WrapGrade wrap for my M2P. I also had some reflective yellow vinyl for accent pieces and battery numbering. Decided to go ahead and add a mouth and eyebrows as well. :) Looks pretty similar, doesn't it, Elton? :) And hopefully, it will be much easier to see in the air.

Edit: Added more decals..."REWARD" "Phone number" FAA number, and aircraft's name, Bella. Topped it off with the standard Navy decal.

Edit 2: Didn't really like the first mouth so I went with a more feminine set of lips for Bella. (last photo)

Attachments

• m2p_neon-orange-wrap.jpg
    m2p_neon-orange-wrap.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 67
  • m2p-wrap-closeup.jpg
    m2p-wrap-closeup.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 77
  • mp2-reward-decal.jpg
    mp2-reward-decal.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 60
  • m2p-bella-name-faa-number.jpg
    m2p-bella-name-faa-number.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 58
  • mp2-navy-symbol-decal.jpg
    mp2-navy-symbol-decal.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 61
  • bella-new-mouth.jpg
    bella-new-mouth.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Finally found the time to install the WrapGrade wrap for my M2P. I also had some reflective yellow vinyl for accent pieces and battery numbering. Decided to go ahead and add a mouth and eyebrows as well. :) Looks pretty similar, doesn't it, Elton? :) And hopefully, it will be much easier to see in the air.
Very cool!!! My wife and LOVE the eyebrows!!! LMFAO :)

Between being injured a week ago and a million home improvement projects lately, I haven't even gotten to finish wrapping my 3 other batteries or remote yet.

I might wait until my 2nd amp shows up and I figure out the power for them and how to mount them.

It looks like you did a professional job of wrapping them and hope you love the high visibility orange as much as we do.

My wife and I LOVE the eyebrows!!!

Yeah, <smiling> I thought they gave her that "Ava Gardner" look.

Thanks for the compliments but I wasn't a rookie. I have a decent-quality Graphtec cutter/plotter that talks to the illustration software I'm most familiar with, CorelDraw. Started making decals a couple years ago and have learned a lot about how to wrestle with vinyl.

Here are some of the decals that I made...but these were all flat (although many are multi-layered,) and it's those curves that getcha. I tried to draw the pieces for my M1 but I gave up after one battery, it was too tedious and time-consuming which is why I opted to let WrapGrade do all the work this time and I was more than pleasantly-surprised to see how accurate the cuts were, how wonderful the vinyl is, that they used 3M Wrap vinyl, and they did it for next to nothing. Amazing.

I also have a friend who does the "clear bra" protective film for vehicles, etc., and I've helped him do four of my vehicles as well as assisted with two customer cars so I have a tiny bit of wrapping experience as well.

Even so, wrapping the M2P was no easy task and it took me the better part of two hours at least. Another hour for the cutting and add-on vinyl. I only did four of my five batteries because one of them out of the blue started that "blinking lower right LED" thing and I thought I had a bad one and would have to get it replaced. But, after charging it, it now seems to be fine so I still have that wrap yet to go.

Thanks again for the kind words you two..

KB

Whew, I forgot about this thread! Let's see... I have purchased an accessory mount from Pgytech. Folding landing legs you can leave on. A wrap from Decal Girl. A gimbal guard. Red props. Folding landing pad. A case. I think that's it... Hahaha!

For my M2P ...

Fly More Kit (DJI)
DACCKIT Travel Carrying Case (Amazon)
Ipad Mini 4 (Amazon)
Right angle type C cable (Amazon)
Crystalsky 5.5 (DJI)
Crystalsky quick-release mount (DJI)
A Plus Drone Crystalsky Mounting Bracket (Ebay)
SanDisk Extreme Pro A2 170MB/s 128GB micro SD (Ebay)
P3P Powersupply for Crystalsky (Amazon)
Lens Filters ND4/CPL, ND8/CPL, ND16/CPL (Amazon)
KINBON Drone Landing Pads, Waterproof 30'' (Amazon)
Apex Imports 3x Remove Before Flight Ribbons (Amazon)

Last edited:
I myself picked up :
the fly more kit
Right angle type c cable (to connect mobile device to bottom usb port)

I may pick up polarized filters and a landing pad.
The landing pad because I mostly for from the sandy desert or rocky terrain.
But I'm not adverse to hand landing it.

I may buy a mount to attach my Huawei m5 pro 10"tablet.

Otherwise I'll just use my Samsung note 8.

I myself picked up :
the fly more kit
Right angle type c cable (to connect mobile device to bottom usb port)

I may pick up polarized filters and a landing pad.
The landing pad because I mostly for from the sandy desert or rocky terrain.
But I'm not adverse to hand landing it.

I may buy a mount to attach my Huawei m5 pro 10"tablet.

Otherwise I'll just use my Samsung note 8.

Or the Samsung A9

Excellent processor (14nm) & 6gb ram.

And most importantly, SUPER Amoled.

It has a feature where it boosts brightness by 40% over full brightness under a bright light.

You can access this additional 40% manually.

You can stimulate this by aiming another phone's flashlight onto the Super amoled and observing the additional boost brightness for extreme brightness.

A feature I cherish here in the UAE where we have approx 350 cloudless days.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N