DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is the Normal age to go Bald?

Dont you like your job?
Actually I didn't mind it, but it was high-stress. I retired early two years ago at the age of 56 and now my stress levels are at zero. No sign of the hair growing back though ?

Started to lose mine at 25. By 27 I was shaving it clean off. Better to embrace it than try to hide it (hats, rugs) or medicate it. On the plus side, showers take 1-2 min tops, and helmets and hats fit better :D

Should you choose this route, a word of advice: Sunscreen. Sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen... scalp burns feel like your brain is on fire...

Started to lose mine at 25. By 27 I was shaving it clean off. Better to embrace it than try to hide it (hats, rugs) or medicate it. On the plus side, showers take 1-2 min tops, and helmets and hats fit better :D

Should you choose this route, a word of advice: Sunscreen. Sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen... scalp burns feel like your brain is on fire...

Oh god yes, I have sunscreen in the car, under the motorbike seat and at work as well as in the house.
Putting a sunburnt head onto a pillow does not make for great sleep, and as for stubble growing back through sunburn....

I got my first Ear Hair today, or saw my first ear Hair today.

It was more a sideburn hair way of course on the ear nub.
Maybe that's how it starts..Oh Geez

50 and more

Let's hope your right.
Having kept mine through all kinds of stress for 40 years, I dont
want to lose it overnight.
Im ok with a Slow degredation. assuming i live to 50, im hoping i will
have the wisdom to not care, or at least be a bit more zen about it.

:cool:I just shaved my head so I could quit worrying about it.

Yeh not all of us have Tanned Italian/Greek adonnus head Shape/Faces like you Thomas B ?

I shave mine using an 8, about as long as you can go, and i still get "shocka" looks.
I could probably look full head of hair with some Faygo.Tm designer haircut, but clippers
make things easier.
I do miss those shampoo head massages though. I sometimes wondered if they were enjoying them too/maybe i should offer to do her afterwards :p

Reactions: Thomas B
I've just noticed I am receding slightly, and their is hair in the sink sometimes.
I've started shaving my hair close, so it isn't noticeable.
I dont think i have the head shape to go lower than a 4.
Help appreciated
It's all relative.
I'm 51 and have more hair today than I did 20 years ago.
It's popping out of my ears and on my back now!! HA!

yeh it seems to migrate huh

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000