DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is the WH of the Mavic minis battery?

Ramazan Yilmaz

Reactions
I'm going on vacation soon, and I therefore contacted the company that I will be flying with, asking them whether or not I could bring my Mavic mini onboard. They said, yes, but on to permissions: I have to remove the battery and the battery is not allowed to exceed 160 WH. So now I'm just wondering how many/much WH the battery of the Mavic mini is.

Reactions: old man mavic
welcome to the forum when you fly have the battery at about 40% charge and if you are taking more than one put them in individual small lipo bags and make sure they are in your hand luggage enjoy your holiday

welcome to the forum when you fly have the battery at about 40% charge and if you are taking more than one put them in individual small lipo bags and make sure they are in your hand luggage enjoy your holiday
Thank you for your suggestions. I just scrolled through the specs, which Mossibsack linked, and the output is only 17,28 Wh. So I'll be enjoying my holiday indeed, thank you

I'm going on vacation soon, and I therefore contacted the company that I will be flying with, asking them whether or not I could bring my Mavic mini onboard. They said, yes, but on to permissions: I have to remove the battery and the battery is not allowed to exceed 160 WH. So now I'm just wondering how many/much WH the battery of the Mavic mini is.

MM batteries are well within the regulations. Mavic 2 Pro batteries are only about 60Wh. Whatever you do, do not put any LiPo's in your checked luggage; they MUST be handcarried, in your carry-on luggage. I ran into problems 6-7 years ago carrying Phantom Lipo's. I printed out the IATA regulations pamphlet, and would show it to security personnel. That always helped. IATA passenger regs.

Have a nice trip.

Yes, good advice. Reduce charge, lipo bags and plan to carry on. Enjoy your vacation. Share the videos when you return. Enjoy your flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jigjjihhwohekjgh2857