DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is this graph telling me?

Andregasket

Reactions
Hey there!

Apologies for a rookie question, but I'm struggling to find an answer (I've tried googling but maybe I'm not using the correct words).

Can someone tell me what the bar at the top of the display is telling me? I believe it's something to do with battery vs distance but am struggling to make sense of it.
View media item 1345Cheers

Andre

Green part is where you're still good to fly. (Time is estimated flight time remaining). In your photo, you have 15 minutes and 11 seconds left of battery for this flight (estimated).

Yellow is when you need to return to home. RTH designation is when the Mavic will initiate a return to home (10 seconds after hitting the yellow).

Red part is critical battery remaining. Mavic will initiate a critical low battery warning landing.

Described on bottom of page 14 and top of page 15 of the manual:
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171012/Mavic+Pro+User+Manual_V1.8.pdf

Green part is where you're still good to fly. (Time is estimated flight time remaining). In your photo, you have 15 minutes and 11 seconds left of battery for this flight (estimated).

Yellow is when you need to return to home. RTH designation is when the Mavic will initiate a return to home (10 seconds after hitting the yellow).

Red part is critical battery remaining. Mavic will initiate a critical low battery warning landing.

Described on bottom of page 14 and top of page 15 of the manual:
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171012/Mavic+Pro+User+Manual_V1.8.pdf
Legend!

Thanks so much for your help!

Sounds stupid because I looked through the manual - must have flicked over that part.

Thankyou!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albestinspections