DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What kind of case are you getting for your Mavic?

CONTROLLER DIMENSIONS FOR TABLET HOLDER

Hello Mavic pilots,

Anyone could help me with this?
Screenshot_20170317-122908.pngScreenshot_20170317-122915.png
I placed this question on different threads, but it seems this community is not really being much of a help, or just wrong impression?

Thanks to whoever helps with this easy one.

Def wrong impression, people on here are generally amazing.

L = 65mm
D = 67mm

L has a slope back to the body of the RC at the bottom it is 55mm.

Reactions: Rabbitpro
I used a Walmart backpack that was on sale for $9. Back lower pocket holds Galaxy Tab S2 between cardboard protectors, Top upper pocket for filters and props and spare cable, side web pockets for batteries and gloves, center top large pocket for butt/knee pad (old soft laptop case), down vest and sun shields, and the large front pocket for Mavic (leg extensions left attached, and Controller and spare rubber bands.

upload_2017-3-19_6-28-19.png

To protect the Controller sticks I used rubber bands around a leftover leg extension packing material.

upload_2017-3-19_6-29-32.png

Small Walmart Backpack in action. Normal price is $19. Total weight 7 lbs ready to go. upload_2017-3-19_6-30-54.png

One of the main reasons I bought the MP was for its size. So, I didn't want to lug around a suitcase. The LowePro Slingshot Backpack 150AW is perfect for my needs. Configurable main section, plenty of space for the Mavic Pro, 3 batteries (in my case), RC, extra props, ND filter case, charger and cables, etc. Comes with a rain cover and a stow pocket for that as well. If you're looking for compact, this is a great option!

lowe.jpg

20151107_070084.jpg

Def wrong impression, people on here are generally amazing.

L = 65mm
D = 67mm

L has a slope back to the body of the RC at the bottom it is 55mm.
Thanks for your reply Soundtekk, really appreciate. I just did not understand the 55 mm dimension.

Could you try to show me where on the back is it? Is it after you open the jaws?

Cheers

Reactions: timsco60
Thanks for your reply Soundtekk, really appreciate. I just did not understand the 55 mm dimension.

Could you try to show me where on the back is it? Is it after you open the jaws?

Cheers

D is between the 2 antennae, as per your picture, with them parallel.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98