DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

what type of box do you guys often pack your drone to dji to repair or services?

Anh Do

Reactions
I don't know what box do i need to pack to send to dji, can I use normal brown box and put a original dji box in it? and wrap it with bubble wrap surround? This is my first time, thanks for helping me. I live in canada. Also do we need to tape all the boxes include the dji original box? my aircraft is mavic air fly more combo

I save my box's and is what I use to ship one back when I have to.I also use the bubble wrap around it and make real sure if you have a RMA # it is where it says to put it and do so clearly .As far as tape I
do tape the inner box some but the outer box I cover all over . Comes from selling on e-bay I guess .
Is just what I do .

Reactions: WithTheBirds
I save my box's and is what I use to ship one back when I have to.I also use the bubble wrap around it and make real sure if you have a RMA # it is where it says to put it and do so clearly .As far as tape I
do tape the inner box some but the outer box I cover all over . Comes from selling on e-bay I guess .
Is just what I do .

So I have to stick the repair case number on the top of the box also the ups Label right? Thanks for helping me

Reactions: dirkclod
Do whatever the paper work tells you to do . Seems mine said to do it and I put it on all sides just to be safe .It has been awhile but seems I had to include some paper work in the box also, but might be mistaken.

The box inside a box (DJI original inside) is what I did. Don't go crazy and make it a significantly larger outer box, it might annoy someone and they will throw it around or otherwise mistreat it.

Reactions: dirkclod and Anh Do
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S