DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What zone am I in?

JayTea26

Reactions
I have de-selected all the zones.

Why is there a circle around where I intend to fly?

e293370c5bf97d70e608384049b24ac9.jpg

That circle seems to be centered around the Oro Valley park off Naranja.
Is it possible it’s something to do with the rc fly club that I’ve seen flying there?

I did unlock the zone near the flying club. No problem there now. But I can’t figure out why this circle is around my home. I turned off all the zones in the app, but still have that circle.

Sorry, didn’t see the light green one. Probably just a feature of the app.

I have de-selected all the zones.

Why is there a circle around where I intend to fly?

I see the same circle around Rimrock, AZ when I am there and around Capon Bridge, WV where I am now. The circle seems to be around towns.

Where are you in Oro Valley? I spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with family there. It would b nece to get to know you. Perhaps fly together.
[email protected]

Just checked my map, I don't see that purple circle, nor do I see it defined in the list of GEO Zones. The green is either recommended or approved. Guess the green is showing up because of your unlock request. Do you get any message when you tap in that area?

I see the same circle around Rimrock, AZ when I am there and around Capon Bridge, WV where I am now. The circle seems to be around towns.

Where are you in Oro Valley? I spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with family there. It would b nece to get to know you. Perhaps fly together.
[email protected]
I go to desert flyers at the park.

Problem solved:

must have been some kind of Gremlen. I just reinstalled everything and deleted my saved geo zone.

many thanks to all!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deluxone