DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Whats the best way to do this?

Mazdaman323lx

Reactions
Folks , for a upcoming project I would like to fly over a new bypass road being built near me.
I would like to film the 10 km in sections , but what I trying to figure out is how do I start filming each section where the previous one finished (Same position , same height), so I don't have glaring transitions.
I think this would be possible with litchi but my MA-2 is not supported to the best of my knowledge.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated

Regarding alignment, my experience is waypoints are “way” too inconsistent. So I point camera down to identify the point landmark, record the altitude, turn on the FPV grid lines, move the gimbal to the desired field of view, record where a vertical and horizontal grid line intersects with an identifiable landmark in the field of view. That’s the only way to accurately repeat a past position.

Here’s an example of merged multiple flights:

Folks , for a upcoming project I would like to fly over a new bypass road being built near me.
I would like to film the 10 km in sections , but what I trying to figure out is how do I start filming each section where the previous one finished (Same position , same height), so I don't have glaring transitions.
I think this would be possible with litchi but my MA-2 is not supported to the best of my knowledge.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated
Very good and very admirable! You have WAYYYY more patience than I do. Nice job.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM