DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

what's up from nyc/nj

bones718

Reactions
What's up from nyc/nj!

After getting tired of lurking, reading rumors and release dates for the mp2 for over 4 months, I finally bit the bullet a few minutes ago and purchased a pro (dji refurb), my first dji drone. Will be using mostly for photography. Purchased for $669 out the door, i am hoping and wondering if that price justifies my impatience in not waiting for mp2.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
What's up from nyc/nj!

After getting tired of lurking, reading rumors and release dates for the mp2 for over 4 months, I finally bit the bullet a few minutes ago and purchased a pro (dji refurb), my first dji drone. Will be using mostly for photography. Purchased for $669 out the door, i am hoping and wondering if that price justifies my impatience in not waiting for mp2.
Howdy from Wyoming @bones718 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: bones718
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.35055

What's up from nyc/nj!

Looks like a good deal! I just got the Fly More for $1149 plus $100 gift card so $1049. You saved $400 off that and still got the full warranty.

Welcome to the forum , I purchaced mine in Jan at Best Buy. Fly more combo . No discount and No regrets. Love my Mavic Pro. You got a smoking deal & Im sure youll love it . Watch as many videos as you can. The more you learn the more youll love it. Happy flying.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy that Mavic Pro! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki