DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

When did you order? When did you receive?

Supposedly, B&H received some stock on May 4, according to their customer service. They have only begun shipping the first batch with subsequent batches still pending

Ordered 4/25 from B&H. I was notified this morning it shipped and they say delivery 5/9, but tracking says fedex home delivery and estimated Wednesday 5/10, end of day.

Reactions: projectarjun
Well awesome. I ordered 2 weeks ago and my status is back ordered. Ha.
Maybe my issue is ND filters, I ordered the set with the drone.

• Wow
Yep, it was the filters. They are going to ship the drone now and the filters when they are available. No biggie.

Backordered :(

I know that, the comment was that it already shipped but they say they are not starting shipping until tomorrow. So, the question is, did it really ship or did something else ship.
Actually, DJI stated that preorders would be arriving by May 9th at the earliest.

• Love
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Actually, DJI stated that preorders would be arriving by May 9th at the earliest.
I'm thinking they have an embargo going in some ways, my order sat in Salt lake for 32 hours before moving this morning, gets here tomorrow just in time for a snowstorm, LOL

I'm thinking they have an embargo going in some ways, my order sat in Salt lake for 32 hours before moving this morning, gets here tomorrow just in time for a snowstorm, LOL
Actually, it's good, though frustrating, timing. You'll be house bound for at least a day and will have time to sort out the new drone before flying it for the first time.

Actually, it's good, though frustrating, timing. You'll be house bound for at least a day and will have time to sort out the new drone before flying it for the first time.
Eh, not much to dive into really, just one more cam than my Cine. I need to check the Q/C on the cams asap so I am hoping I get a window within 24 hours.

Mine arrived today, but I won't be home till the weekend.

Ordered 4/25 from DJI.com, received today (5/9), Texas. Basic drone w/RC only ($2,199).

DJI is calling first dibs when it comes to selling online, the other retailers have to wait for their batches to arrive. B&H gave me a lead time of June 4.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Might as well start a thread with order/receive dates.

I ordered mine 27 April and am still in the "warehouse processing" stage. Will update when I receive mine!
Ordered from DJI on 4/28, shipped from CA on 5/3 , and delivered on 5/9, first flight on 5/9... so cool now how to get it to access the wifi???

I had tracking issues as far as UPS but a couple calls to DJI (live chat) and it showed up this afternoon (5/9) It's a big roll out and I'm sure everybody is wrapped around the axel to get theirs... I know I was

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54