DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

When I take photos on my MAVIC MINI can they go top the iPHONE rather to the SD card

You can copy or download them to your phone when previewing/reviewing them. The little right pointing arrow under the shutter button. Pictures transfer fast. Video can take a long tme, like minutes.

does the same thing work for android

I believe it works the same on I-devices and Android. Actually, I don't know i-devices but use Android.

Here's an attempt to show the steps in a composite image. The first two show the PREVIEW icon which opens a gallery, I see DJI calls it a LIBRARY of you pictures and videos. Then you can tap on one of the items to view it or download it. Again, pictures transfer rather fast whereas videos can take MINUTES. So use caution if you are still flying. This process also uses battery power. Also remember that the drone needs to have the process stopped or you could lose your image or corrupt it. This applies to videos. STOP filming to close the file properly. Then act on it. NOTICE that the Library shows a little video camera icon denoting, well, a video. Pictures don't have any additional icon

Mini-Download Pics.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dorky