DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

When Posting Issues

Top Hat

Reactions
To clearly pinpoint and identify what causing what w/ our drones I thinks it's best to ID settings/SW/FW/Devices etc that we have on MP.

If everyone voluntarily participate I think we as a community can help each other to ID "what's up" with our drones (MP).

SAMPLE FORM:

Type of Issues/Problem:

Description of Issue/Problem:

Mavic Pro Info
Manufacture Date (MP/RC B-Day):
MP/RC FW versions:

SW
GO App version:
Litchi:
Others:

Devices
Apple (Tablets/Phones) Types and OS versions:
Androids (Tablet/Phones) Brands/Types and OS versions:
Others: Brands/Types and OS versions:
Carrier:

Flight Logs/Records:

If anything else that needed to be added please add to the list so we can have this as a searchable database.

**********Mod if this is a dumb and waste of our time idea, please delete thread!**********

Last edited:
Reactions: AlanTheBeast
I like that but I doubt a lot of the people posting issues will fill the list completely. Like, man, that's work and all I want are answers.

I would add to your list some procedural help such as how to get logs from GO (etc.) and from the drone (links to such instructions).

Let me start,

Vendor: DJI Direct
Package: Flymore/DJI Refresh

Purchased Date: 03/17/2017
Delivered Date: 03/22/2017

Type of Issues/Problem:NONE SO FAR

Description of Issue/Problem:N/A

Mavic Pro Info

Manufacture Date (MP/RC/Gimbal B-Day):
MP = Saturday, January, 21st 2017
Gimbal = Monday, January, 23rd 2017
RC = Monday, February, 20th 2017

MP/RC FW versions:.400

SW
GO App version: Android 4.0.5

Devices
Androids (Tablet/Phones) Brands/Types and OS versions: Samsung Phone J7 ver 6.0.1
Carrier: T Mobile

Flight Logs/Records:N/A

Last edited:
I like that but I doubt a lot of the people posting issues will fill the list completely. Like, man, that's work and all I want are answers.

I would add to your list some procedural help such as how to get logs from GO (etc.) and from the drone (links to such instructions).

I think some will find this helpful and some more experienced operator will supplement those things that I do not know like getting logs.
And if someone need help they will eventually have to supplement those info in order for the community to properly assessed and addressed issues/problems

This is useful for if someone wants answers. This post should be a sticky. That way we can also survey issues and determine if there is a batch issue or FW issue.

Reactions: Former Member
This is useful for if someone wants answers. This post should be a sticky. That way we can also survey issues and determine if there is a batch issue or FW issue.

I think it will help us pinpoint solutions to issues/problems/successes if we have a DB like this.
Most of us come to this type of forum for ideas/solutions etc experiences.
So as to clearly ID those we really need something like a DB type data but not exactly this 1, this is just 1 of my wild idea. MAYBE THERE's 1 BETTER!!!!!

To clearly pinpoint and identify what causing what w/ our drones I thinks it's best to ID settings/SW/FW/Devices etc that we have on MP.

If everyone voluntarily participate I think we as a community can help each other to ID "what's up" with our drones (MP).

I think it's a great idea, especially for Newbies. This is what they do on most computer forums before an OP can get very far into his post. If the newbie didnt volunteer it, most moderators will ask an OP soon into the post.

The net effect of this will be to reduce the length of threads from 3-5 pages trying to determine where the equipment/FW/SW problem might be, to possibly a single page telling the OP it's his phone, tab, etc.

We are here to help, but it would be fair to ask the OP to meet us half way in describing his equipment.

Reactions: Cyberpower678