DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

When putting anti flicker on auto. I still see flickering? I think the TV is the problem?

wolfwater69

Reactions
How do you get no flickering in the video's, some on my nice video's have flickering and I have it put on auto. There is 50 and 60 fps setting for anti flickering which I dont understand..Does anyone know how to get rid of all flickering??

Attachments

• 20190210_185638.jpg
    20190210_185638.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 21
I will also be interested in the answer.

I was told I must use an SD card capable of 4k video and to use a shutter speed of double the frame rate.
This helped but I still get a sort of stuttering effect when shooting a 360° panorama, not noticeable in a normal flight but always in a 360 even in tripod mode.

Reactions: wolfwater69
How do you get no flickering in the video's, some on my nice video's have flickering and I have it put on auto. There is 50 and 60 fps setting for anti flickering which I dont understand..Does anyone know how to get rid of all flickering??

The anti flicker setting is in regards to filming a computer monitor, tv, or artificial lighting. In North America our AC power reverses polarity at 60 hz while in PAL Countries it reverses at 50 hz. That’s why you’ll see the lines flickering in a tv screen when recording with a video camera. The purpose of the setting is to try and match the polarity reversal so it doesn’t appear as though there’s flickering in an artificial lighting environment. If you are in a Pal country tun it to 50 hz. If in an NTSC country turn it to 60hz. If you aren’t sure or you aren’t shooting in an artificial lighting environment turn it to auto.

I was looking at my mavic air and mavic 2 zoom, didnt see any flickering but I see it once in a while on my 4k amazon fire tv? Here is my youtube channel : Timothy Church
I will also be interested in the answer.

I was told I must use an SD card capable of 4k video and to use a shutter speed of double the frame rate.
This helped but I still get a sort of stuttering effect when shooting a 360° panorama, not noticeable in a normal flight but always in a 360 even in tripod mode.
I think its only because Im seeing it on my tv and not the youtube channel. Thanks for your help : Timothy Church

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom