DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where can I safely fly my drone in Naples Florida?

What’s a guy living in the U.K. replying to this? We visit Naples every year (not since 2019) and I have launched my Spark near the Ritz Carlton Golf Resort and also on the beach by its sister hotel. Both are nice locations but as mentioned above check it out on B4UFLY. Clearly with Naples Municipal APF nearby any further South would be risky and probably illegal as it will be Controlled. No State Parks of course so Delmore Wiggins, Barefoot Beech and Carl Johnson further up the coast out of bounds. Happy flying.

Reactions: waltermitty
What’s a guy living in the U.K. replying to this? We visit Naples every year (not since 2019) and I have launched my Spark near the Ritz Carlton Golf Resort and also on the beach by its sister hotel. Both are nice locations but as mentioned above check it out on B4UFLY. Clearly with Naples Municipal APF nearby any further South would be risky and probably illegal as it will be Controlled. No State Parks of course so Delmore Wiggins, Barefoot Beech and Carl Johnson further up the coast out of bounds. Happy flying.

I do have BE4UFLY and will check out Delmore Wiggins and Barefoot ... We are starting to stay in Naples every winter (we are further south and too close to the local airport) . Thanks for the tip

Reactions: twickers14
I do have BE4UFLY and will check out Delmore Wiggins and Barefoot ... We are starting to stay in Naples every winter (we are further south and too close to the local airport) . Thanks for the tip
Don’t forget both those places are out of bounds as State Parks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albestinspections