Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Where did any DJI Amazon deals go?

vega

Reaction score
Their website had problems no doubt, but nothing regarding any real discounts on DJI drones. I thought there would be one for MP. Oh, well. Sigh

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: vega

QuadBot

Reaction score
Their website had problems no doubt, but nothing regarding any real discounts on DJI drones. I thought there would be one for MP. Oh, well. Sigh
Hi Vega, TechCrunch reported hugh discounts for Amazon Prime day. I checked the prices everywhere, but they were the same as before. I ended up getting a refurbished Fly More Combo for $799, and not from Amazon. I wonder what all the hype was about?

vega

Reaction score
Hi Vega, TechCrunch reported hugh discounts for Amazon Prime day. I checked the prices everywhere, but they were the same as before. I ended up getting a refurbished Fly More Combo for $799, and not from Amazon. I wonder what all the hype was about?
Exactly, as was said above,nothing to write home about. I wanted one for my son but it will have to wait with these bargain prices.

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I wanted one for my son but it will have to wait with these bargain prices.
Are you looking for a refurbished Mavic Pro? If so, the DJI Store is currently selling them for $799 here. That deal ends on 7/19.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattmavic90