DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where did any DJI Amazon deals go?

vega

Reactions
Their website had problems no doubt, but nothing regarding any real discounts on DJI drones. I thought there would be one for MP. Oh, well. Sigh

Last edited:
Reactions: vega
Their website had problems no doubt, but nothing regarding any real discounts on DJI drones. I thought there would be one for MP. Oh, well. Sigh
Hi Vega, TechCrunch reported hugh discounts for Amazon Prime day. I checked the prices everywhere, but they were the same as before. I ended up getting a refurbished Fly More Combo for $799, and not from Amazon. I wonder what all the hype was about?

Hi Vega, TechCrunch reported hugh discounts for Amazon Prime day. I checked the prices everywhere, but they were the same as before. I ended up getting a refurbished Fly More Combo for $799, and not from Amazon. I wonder what all the hype was about?
Exactly, as was said above,nothing to write home about. I wanted one for my son but it will have to wait with these bargain prices.

I wanted one for my son but it will have to wait with these bargain prices.
Are you looking for a refurbished Mavic Pro? If so, the DJI Store is currently selling them for $799 here. That deal ends on 7/19.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom