DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where is PowerEggPilots.com?

Howdy Folks!
I’m just an Old Guy that enjoys flying my drones. I have owned The Egg for about a year. I consider it my “Novelty Drone”!
It will never replace my Platinum, Zoom, or even my Spark, but I have to tell you, my Egg is a Very Well Built Drone that is an ABSOLUTE BLAST to fly!!
I had to do business with PowerVision Support after I trashed all 4 Propellers due to a slight miscalculation on my part with how close my daughters car was at landing, (( Mod Removed )
PowerVison was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC with their support and speed, and prices....
I Love My Egg, it’s just plain Fun to Fly!
Thanks for your time,
Old Man Grizz

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy Folks!
I’m just an Old Guy that enjoys flying my drones. I have owned The Egg for about a year. I consider it my “Novelty Drone”!
It will never replace my Platinum, Zoom, or even my Spark, but I have to tell you, my Egg is a Very Well Built Drone that is an ABSOLUTE BLAST to fly!!
I had to do business with PowerVision Support after I trashed all 4 Propellers due to a slight miscalculation on my part with how close my daughters car was at landing, (( Mod Removed )
PowerVison was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC with their support and speed, and prices....
I Love My Egg, it’s just plain Fun to Fly!
Thanks for your time,
Old Man Grizz
after sales support is top notch

(mine fell into a lake due to a gps issue and they replaced it under warranty)

Reactions: dirkclod
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair