DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

00TANK

Reactions
Hi all,
I’m pretty new to flying and this is my first drone, so apologies if this is a really novice question.
My problem is I can’t seem to find the spotlight option anymore in ActiveTrack. I know it’s been there before and I’ve used it several times. But now I can’t see it anywhere anymore.
Am I missing something?

Cheers,
Tank.

Hi all,
I’m pretty new to flying and this is my first drone, so apologies if this is a really novice question.
My problem is I can’t seem to find the spotlight option anymore in ActiveTrack. I know it’s been there before and I’ve used it several times. But now I can’t see it anywhere anymore.
Am I missing something?

Cheers,
Tank.

It should be pretty apparent once you select your follow subject. If you have been looking for it before you have a subject that’s why you can’t find it

Reactions: 00TANK
Hmmm. Ok I’ll check it out again tomorrow. I’m pretty sure it was after I selected the subject, but as I said. Pretty new to all of it so I’ll check again tomorrow. Cheers for the info.
PS: I’m going to feel like an absolute idiot if that’s all it is. Lol.

Hmmm. Ok I’ll check it out again tomorrow. I’m pretty sure it was after I selected the subject, but as I said. Pretty new to all of it so I’ll check again tomorrow. Cheers for the info.
PS: I’m going to feel like an absolute idiot if that’s all it is. Lol.

Click in the lower right corner of your screen once you have selected your subject to bring up all the modes if it doesn’t do it automatically. Otherwise delete and reinstall DJI GO 4 somethings wrong with it if it isn’t showing you the options

Reactions: 00TANK
Ok cool. May even try once I get home tonight. Lol. Curious to see if it actually is just something silly I’ve missed or not. Thanks mate.

Reactions: brett8883

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78