DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which android tablet for mavic 2 zoom

I was upset when my lenovo tablet stopped being reliable after an update (M1 Pro), I went out and got a much more expensive Samsung tab S2 8". I was pleased for a few minutes until I discovered the hoops that I had to jump through to get it to connect the second time. Beautiful screen and perfect size, just unreliable connection. I have just purchased a Mavic 2 pro, and in the 3 weeks until I can actually see it, (brother took it up for me to make sure it worked) I am contemplating a Note 10 Plus. Hopefully that will be trouble free for a while, pity about the screen real estate I will be giving up. I'll keed the S2 for a while and see if the firmware or software is any better now.

M5 8.4" also. It has never had a problem. I recently picked up a Smart Controller. I like the ease of use and the brightness of the SC but miss the larger screen of the M5. I will switch back and forth depending on what I am doing.

I was upset when my lenovo tablet stopped being reliable after an update (M1 Pro), I went out and got a much more expensive Samsung tab S2 8". I was pleased for a few minutes until I discovered the hoops that I had to jump through to get it to connect the second time. Beautiful screen and perfect size, just unreliable connection. I have just purchased a Mavic 2 pro, and in the 3 weeks until I can actually see it, (brother took it up for me to make sure it worked) I am contemplating a Note 10 Plus. Hopefully that will be trouble free for a while, pity about the screen real estate I will be giving up. I'll keed the S2 for a while and see if the firmware or software is any better now.

There's a useful list of user compiled feedback on devices here:

There's some comments on the S2 which may be worth checking if you're not familiar with the recommendations already as I doubt there will be much in the way of updates due to the tablet's age:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allen25