DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which App to use for Tripletek 8 Pro?

Mantrain

Reactions
The reason why I am asking is because in the google play store on my new Tripletek, the DJU Fly App is not appearing in the google play store. The only apps coming up ae DJI Go 4 which does not support the Mavic 3 and DJI Pilot. But why is the DJI Fly app not appearing in the google play store???

Edit

I think I solved this, it needs to be downloaded from DJI direct and not the play store. Odd., but okay.

The reason why I am asking is because in the google play store on my new Tripletek, the DJU Fly App is not appearing in the google play store. The only apps coming up ae DJI Go 4 which does not support the Mavic 3 and DJI Pilot. But why is the DJI Fly app not appearing in the google play store???

Edit

I think I solved this, it needs to be downloaded from DJI direct and not the play store. Odd., but okay.
Yes you did solve it and so did the post before this one.

Wow I took my Mavic 3 for its first quick flight with the Tripltek 8 Pro and I practically had an eyegasm!

WOW!!!!
Can you check to see if there was any noticeable lag , you can check this quickly by waving a pencil in front of the Camera . There are many of us on the side line holding out on this because of the so called lag issue . @zeusfl

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

olk I will check but I think a lag using a pencil may be different than a lag one might get flying +_ a mile from the RC?

just waving a pencil or even my finger there is no lag whatsoever. But again that is not simulated flight.

This is a whole new level of droning because the visual sensory is so much at a higher level.

edit

I also think it adds a lot more safety because everything is so much larger you see everything better.

You can shake the pencil really fast to get a better idea of the lag , rather than a wag more like a very fast shake and than stop and see if you still see any of it in the camera view.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the rain. <

You can shake the pencil really fast to get a better idea of the lag , rather than a wag more like a very fast shake and than stop and see if you still see any of it in the camera view.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the rain. <
yea, there is no lag unless we are talking milliseconds that I am not noticing. But I am no pro- reviewer or anything. What is the community consensus?

Reactions: Saladshooter
yea, there is no lag unless we are talking milliseconds that I am not noticing. But I am no pro- reviewer or anything. What is the community consensus?
Well that is a good sign there is no lag, the consensus is very mixed, and many of us want to use the RC Pro with the 8 Pro but if there is lag than its off the table.

Phantomrain.org

Well that is a good sign there is no lag, the consensus is very mixed, and many of us want to use the RC Pro with the 8 Pro but if there is lag than its off the table.

Phantomrain.org
There is no lag on mine either. And I know others with the 8 PRO and no one complain about lags

I have not tested my video I tend to be more into stills but I also do video I just have not tested yet. I will.

I use the older Tripltek 7 pro with my air 2 and have no lag problems at all.
Been using this tablet for the last year now,and love it.

If you have the RC Pro, and don't like the 5.5" screen size, using the HDMI output, this product is an option to get a larger super bright screen. However the touch screen doesn't work, you have to use the RC Pro screen to clear messages and alter settings.

If you have the RC Pro, and don't like the 5.5" screen size, using the HDMI output, this product is an option to get a larger super bright screen. However the touch screen doesn't work, you have to use the RC Pro screen to clear messages and alter settings.
Do you know if the RC Pro has any lag when using the 8 Pro thru the HDMI ?

I too am using the tripltek 8 pro with my M3 and love it. No lag that I've noticed. I also have M2A with the original smart controller. I got spoiled with the bright screen and ability to see in bright sunlight. Not prepared to spend the $1400 for the new RC pro, I decided on the Tripltek and have no regrets...except maybe missing the second thumb wheel on the standard controller.

NO lag with tripltek 8, unless flyingbehind obstructing objects or flying at distances one is not supposed to.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ112