Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Which device do you use?

Hello all,
I'm new to the Mavic Pro.... I'm flying mostly at a local RC air field to get use to flying, controls, navigating by app vs. LOS (although it's always in VLOS).

I've had a few disconnects from the app and from the RC itself using my Samsung Note 5. - Yes, I know it's not on the approved compatible device list. I thought I had it resolved by merely turning on Airplane mode, but still had a disconnect the other day.

It seems the app is set up, or "optimized" for the iPhone 8 or 8plus. iPhone X is also on the list. When I asked DJI about the "X" they said they are still under development for the "X". I asked, if that's the case, how can it be on the approved list if it's still under development? NO REPLY.

My question.... Which devices do most of you use? An IOS (Apple) system or Android? I'm specifically looking at moving to the iPad mini4 or the iPhone X.

SUGGESTIONS???

Thanks,

Jamey

You can get a good idea of which devices people are using by checking out the "Likes" column in this list:

Best Tablets and Phones for DJI GO (Updated Daily)
Thanks... Yes I had actually seen this before. But as I was so gently reminded on another forum, this is not the DJI approved list and if there are any issues with the "experience", it is because I'm using an unapproved device. (That's my summary of the conversation)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guibiazus