DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

White Goggles

Not sure.
The original DJI white goggles were made obsolete (along with the later RE goggles before the air2s came out, so not sure what DJI did with possibly making them compatible with later era drones.

Can you still find new white or RE goggles in some countries new ?
Possibly from old stock in some resellers wares ?
2nd hand they occasionally come up.

Occusync on the M1 and M2 is what these DJI goggles are designed to link with, not sure if Occu 2 or 3 would be exactly the same protocols.

There will be a way to get them to work most likely.
I use my RE goggles occasionally with my pre goggles Spark drone, using a HDMI / MicroUSB cable setup.

Hi Jiker69, South Oz,

Have you managed to find / confirm if white google work with Air 2s?
Its zero coverage about this issue online i was searching but cant find anything.

There is quite a lot of these old white DJI goggles around on second hand market in China they go for around 700 Yuan and i am tempted to get one, but since i am also considering upgrading to Air 2S don't want to be buying this if i wont be able to use on my new drone.

Question: Which FPV goggles work with Mavic Air 2? I can’t get a clear answer anywhere.
Thanks

You would need a device with HDMI such as the smart controller, and a pair of FPV goggles with HDMI in, then run a cable between them, its not true FPV as you will be mirroring the phone screen but its close enough, the other option is one of those phone head holders that put the phone in front of your eyes, again not ideal.

If Litchi supports the Air2 then their app offers an FPV mode which you can use with the aforementioned goggles

You would need a device with HDMI such as the smart controller, and a pair of FPV goggles with HDMI in, then run a cable between them, its not true FPV as you will be mirroring the phone screen but its close enough, the other option is one of those phone head holders that put the phone in front of your eyes, again not ideal.

If Litchi supports the Air2 then their app offers an FPV mode which you can use with the aforementioned goggles
I was playing with my smart controller recently and the HDMI out on the smart controller has options for the HDMI out to either mirror the display on the device or just to display the video feed without the OSD.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goadreams