DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who has MA2 already.

Sheppie

Reactions
Just those that ordered. Not for those that DJI sent for review.

Guess no one yet. by Monday or Tuesday when mine should arrive?

My supplier posted a pic on their inventory on Instagram yesterday, lots of FMCs, so mine should in theory be along sooner than later... I ordered on May 5 and posted it in the Your Mavic Air 2 Order Status topic.

Reactions: Drone Master
Got mine this morning Friday 5/8. Ordered The fly more combo from Apple online.
Ordered mine 4/28, they said it would be shipped 5/13, dji.com, forgot to ask where it was being shipped from....

“Awaiting Shipping”
I ordered from DJI directly On the night of the launch and my order is “ Awaiting Shipping” , not sure if that was the right thing to do. Especially since the last launch ? with the Mavic Mini DJI focused on ensuring all their 3rd party resellers had stock before they focused on anyone buying direct from them.
:mad:Not a great way to treat direct order customers, who watch as others order and pick up from 3rd party resellers while DJI ships there’s weeks later.
However all that said I stepped out in good faith and ordered direct from DJI hoping this time they would treat their direct order faithful better... sorry for the long rant. I’m better now, thanks for reading ..LOL ;)

I canceled my order, i prefer to wait till there is more clarity about the connection losses due to the antenna location in de clamp.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rsantangelo