DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who Made Your Mavic Battery?

How do I set the program the charging hub to charge only to desired storage capacity? Is there a way to do this for the M. Air?
if you mean the one that comes with the drone, you can not set a particular charge level ,you have to watch the indicator lights on the battery as it charges, and when you have 2 steady and the third one flashing, then you are at around 60-65% charge and then you need to remove it from the charger ,there are none oem chargers that can be purchased that have a facility to charge, discharge to a preset level, but you would have to make sure that they are ok for charging DJI batteries

Reactions: downtoearth
Y
if you mean the one that comes with the drone, you can not set a particular charge level ,you have to watch the indicator lights on the battery as it charges, and when you have 2 steady and the third one flashing, then you are at around 60-65% charge and then you need to remove it from the charger ,there are none oem chargers that can be purchased that have a facility to charge, discharge to a preset level, but you would have to make sure that they are ok for charging DJI batteries
Ok thanks:)

Okay it's feels like we're going off topic a bit but I am going to show you pictures of my battery is now since I've been doing what I do.
7374068e10819de886cb67b3341f526b.jpg
ee4716dd5c3e6f18a0ee677fe0f63790.jpg
280d82bcfbf4f5585da1f62bfdfe6971.jpg

Manually discharge by:
1) Flying to storage level or below
2) Using USB power adapter to charge a device, or two
3) Aircraft powered on while downloading pictures and video
4) Turn on battery out of aircraft; the slowest method.

If discharged lower than desired storage level, recharge. Two solid
green and one blinking is what I use for storage.

Good explanation and help ....
This is the download accessory to use the battery as a power bank ... It is included in the pack flies over DJI.
I haven't found it yet separately.

Data derived from summation of all flight records since purchased in August, 2018.
View attachment 84084

What software have you used for these readings?

Attachments

• IMG_20191030_134403.jpg
    IMG_20191030_134403.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20191030_134426.jpg
    IMG_20191030_134426.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 9
Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Good explanation and help ....
This is the download accessory to use the battery as a power bank ... It is included in the pack flies over DJI.
I haven't found it yet separately.

What software have you used for these readings?
From the downloaded flight records, I convert the txt to csv via TXTlogToCSVtool. Then I wrote an Excel based app using VBA to extract the data for each flight and summarize it. The objective was to monitor the health of the batteries, gather statistics of all my flights, add meta data describing what the flight was for, and not have to upload any of my data to DJI or anywhere else. I looked at AirData and disagreed with their battery analysis, so I came up with my own using total energy throughput as my independent variable. Thus, the graph.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002