DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

who will for sure get the Evo> Whats your pro/cons?w/Evo features as i find em

With no obstacle avoidance at that price range it is a no go- Everyone only hears about bad customer service with dji- I have only had positive experiences with dji customer service. If it's not dji---I'm not buying!
I think you're confusing it with the anafi . The Evo has OA

There is no OA on the new evo
yes it does
down,front and rear with mapping technology to fly around,not just hopefully stop like the MP

I think you're confusing it with the anafi . The Evo has OA
autel touts being able to react at obstacles while doing 20 mph,if true then thats impressive'

There is already a good amount of flight demos of the Evo on YouTube comparing to the Mavic pro. Search for the "Originaldobo" channel.

There is already a good amount of flight demos of the Evo on YouTube comparing to the Mavic pro. Search for the "Originaldobo" channel.
Saw their range test of the Evo... 1.6 miles and lost connection to it. It returns to home. Compare that range to the mavic pro with occusyn... 3.5 miles.

Reactions: Drone Master
Saw their range test of the Evo... 1.6 miles and lost connection to it. It returns to home. Compare that range to the mavic pro with occusyn... 3.5 miles.
in all fairness range depends on the land lay.in one area i lost all bars on my mavic in a little short of a mile,in other areas i still had a full pack,
i also wonder if both the evo and mp were tested in the same area,if not tests cant be considered comparable.

DJI is great until you have to deal with their horrible customer service (story withheld, it's well known). I have an XStar Premium and Autel's cust service was great (bad battery). I will be buying an Evo and selling my Mavic Pro.

I am seriously considering the EVO. After six weeks of DJI service Hell, I am ready to try anything else.

Yep- some service issues may go smooth. But when it goes bad- it goes horrendously bad. The returned mine unassembled with a bag of screws, no gimbal lock on clear ESD producing bubble wrap. At this point, I'd never buy DJI again. I'll sell the Mavic and buy an EVO within the next month.

My Evo arrives today - I am not quitting DJI, but for sure I am supporting Autel with the Evo. We need healthy competition here. I am looking forward to flying the Evo this weekend to see what it's got. I absolutely bought the Evo knowing full well that DJI may put out an Evo killer shortly. Kind of hope they do in a way lol ...and I will be right in line with most of you Mavic owners to buy the Evo killer if that happens.Let the fun begin!

Reactions: wytnyt
My Evo arrives today - I am not quitting DJI, but for sure I am supporting Autel with the Evo. We need healthy competition here. I am looking forward to flying the Evo this weekend to see what it's got. I absolutely bought the Evo knowing full well that DJI may put out an Evo killer shortly. Kind of hope they do in a way lol ...and I will be right in line with most of you Mavic owners to buy the Evo killer if that happens.Let the fun begin!
mine is new jersey 400 miles away,cant wait

Mine is five miles away at the local USPS facility as of right now haha

yeah for sure... but sadly, I am at work slaving away so I can pay for the next toy I need that I don't know about yet

Reactions: Pietros
No OA? LOL...Read up, look at some vids, man! Ordered at 1pm shipped same day it might be here Friday but with the 4th holiday, who knows. UPS is lazy, they don't work on weekends. [emoji6]

not maybe,not possible but will for sure get the Evo
Iam going to get one,not because the mavic doesnt perform well but something is lacking overall
i now have 28+ flights on my first one and my 2nd mavic ive yet to fly
i dont know whats missing but i hope to fing it in the Evo
what say you
Me

I will wait and see. I’ve pigged before and been burnt. It’s time to get over the latest greatest mindset. Ive got other birds to fly until I see some solid reviews for a few months. Hopefully the EVO holds its own. Same with the Anafi. We need the options...

THeres 4 on amazon right now, if you have prime you'll get it in 2-3 days.
I asked Autel Robotics about those, they said they were not an authorized dealer. I don't know if that means warranty is covered or not.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR