DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

who will for sure get the Evo> Whats your pro/cons?w/Evo features as i find em

With no obstacle avoidance at that price range it is a no go- Everyone only hears about bad customer service with dji- I have only had positive experiences with dji customer service. If it's not dji---I'm not buying!
There is OA, I don't where people are getting that idea? Maybe a shill from Dji is stirring the pot?

WOOHOO

Your package has been delivered
Tracking # 781625338288
Ship date:
Thu, 6/28/2018
Hillside, NJ
US
notif-fedex-progress-bar-details-delivered.png

Delivered
Delivery date:
Sat, 6/30/2018 11:17 am
ROANOKE, VA
US

Reactions: CaveDrone
Congrats!
thx
i dont look forward to learning all the functions---again
wish it could handle an ipad but im already gathering items for the hardware store.:D

thx
i dont look forward to learning all the functions---again
wish it could handle an ipad but im already gathering items for the hardware store.:D
That can be half the fun, making it your own.[emoji3]

not maybe,not possible but will for sure get the Evo
Iam going to get one,not because the mavic doesnt perform well but something is lacking overall
i now have 28+ flights on my first one and my 2nd mavic ive yet to fly
i dont know whats missing but i hope to fing it in the Evo
what say you

Yep I have the EVO on order just to get away from that flipn DJItoGO app for awhile.
Drives me nuts the forever ongoing firmware updates that don't seem to do much other than create more finicky issues.
DJI remind me of Apple iOS way too much

That can be half the fun, making it your own.[emoji3]
agreed,learning is fun
i see the usb cable can actually be inserted either way,spent a few minutes realizing this
also i dont think theres an ipad app for the evo yet.bummer

looking forward to a real review on this bird, do they offer a fly more type bundle with more batteries,props etc. i am on the fence for this, some features of the anafi intriqued me as well though,,,,, up facing camera was one i think i would use, post some info after u have some flight time with her

looking forward to a real review on this bird, do they offer a fly more type bundle with more batteries,props etc. i am on the fence for this, some features of the anafi intriqued me as well though,,,,, up facing camera was one i think i would use, post some info after u have some flight time with her
no batterys or fly more but they do offer it with a power bank and case

Too soon to tell for me yet.

I am leaning for the next Mavic Pro, hopefully soon.
That’s what I’m waiting for too. Too many unanswered questions about the Evo. Usually when something new comes out there’s bugs that need to be addressed before everything works correctly. But it does sound promising. Especially the camera!

all i can say is there had better be a mp2 next month,if not lots of people will lots o egg on their face after waiting for that big picture.
i may get a mp2 iffffffff and when it comes out but i dont do wishful thinking.

Reactions: Inspirephil
agreed,learning is fun
i see the usb cable can actually be inserted either way,spent a few minutes realizing this
also i dont think theres an ipad app for the evo yet.bummer
wytnyt I believe you can contact Autel for permission to access Apple Beta program. I heard it's good for 72 days or something until Apple approves everything. I too have an Ipad that I want to use. Hope to do the same when my EVO gets here. This was mentioned by OriginalDobo in one of his latest EVO videos.

Reactions: Inspirephil
wytnyt I believe you can contact Autel for permission to access Apple Beta program. I heard it's good for 72 days or something until Apple approves everything. I too have an Ipad that I want to use. Hope to do the same when my EVO gets here. This was mentioned by OriginalDobo in one of his latest EVO videos.
thx for the heads up
i contacted with regards to this,told them i have 30 days to find about this,if not ill refund and buy when the wrinkles gets fixed
i hope to keep it as theirs lots of aspects i like about the Evo.

ok took the Evo out and spent a battery and initial findings overall are
gimble cover is a pita to get snapped back in,front legs need to be open to do so.
the app connects super fast and had gps lock within 15 seconds
even tho the Evo has nfz for airports and military bases,theres no constant popups at all
the landing unlike the Mp is quicker and a touch harder but still ok
and the Evo is plagued with draining the rc to charge the phone like the Mp
and my favorite the obstacle avoidance,my god it begins detection before 75 feet and within 40 feet its crawls
i even took off novice mode,set the speed to 55kmh and went full speed at a bush,same results,detection began at 75+ feet and crawled at 30 feet ,,,overall so far im impressed

Last edited:
ok took the Evo out and spent a battery and initial findings overall are
gimble cover is a pita to get snapped back in,front legs need to be open to do so.
the app connects super fast and had gps lock within 15 seconds
even tho the Evo has nfz for airports and military bases,theres no constant popups at all
the landing unlike the Mp is quicker and a touch harder but still ok
and my favorite the obstacle avoidance,my god it begins detection before 75 feet and within 40 feet its crawls
i even took off novice mode,set the speed to 55kmh and went full speed at a bush,same results,detection began at 75+ feet and crawled at 30 feet ,,,overall so far im impressed
Sweet!!! Can't wait til mine comes in. So what happens when you are within 5 miles of an airport? Thought Autel did not do flight restrictions?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas