DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why are you believing this guy?

MiniPalourde

Reactions
Reactions: Sayg and tcope
He is predicting that the Mavic Pro 2 will be named the Mavic Pro 2. While it appears he would be right about this... perhaps not, depending on how exact you apply the wording.

I'm not posted about the speculation as I feel it simply adds fuel to a fire that should not exist. Every year it's the same threads, telling people to hold off until DJI releases the xxxxxx, saying that the xxxxx is just around the corner and so much better (of course it is).

After you red a few hundred threads like that, you see how pointless they are.

Reactions: colinfowler
One could say the hype works. Look how many lined up to buy the mavic air after all the talk. Thinking it was the second coming of perfection. And what they got is something between a Spark and a Mavic. I dont think that was a big enough gap in specs to warrant a $1000 purchase.

I agree. He was the one that came out with the "$50,000 VTOL DJI Aircraft" story and everyone went nuts for a couple days and DJI officially came out and said "that's not ours."

Last edited:
I suppose the question in response is why are you so obsessed with them as to start a thread?

There seems to have been a concerted attack on him (her?) over the last few weeks trying to discredit them.

Reactions: HighlandsVideo
I suppose the question in response is why are you so obsessed with them as to start a thread?

There seems to have been a concerted attack on him (her?) over the last few weeks trying to discredit them.

Maybe because people have been believing him? It's annoying because people believe his false information.

Maybe because people have been believing him? It's annoying because people believe his false information.
There needs to be smart people and dumb people for society to prosper. The smart people can capitalize on the weakness of the dumb people for profit. This guy is just helping the smart people figure out who the dumb ones are. :D

Who cares about an MP2?
I am not going to lose money selling my perfectly-adequate MPP and lashing out on a new bird that has a better camera and Three more minutes, I just don't need it.

Who cares about an MP2?
I am not going to lose money selling my perfectly-adequate MPP and lashing out on a new bird that has a better camera and Three more minutes, I just don't need it.

Same here, but this thread is not about the MP2. It's about OsitaLV's spread of false information.

Reactions: wytnyt
Who cares about an MP2?
for people who likes it,wants it and can afford to have the newest

If you find this actually does annoy you, even though it should not effect you personally at all, id think about quitting the internet

Reactions: Mavic 57 and Skymax
If you find this actually does annoy you, even though it should not effect you personally at all, id think about quitting the internet

I have been on the internet since it 'came out'. Not quitting right now.

fair enough, then you should know not to let guys like that annoy you.

Reactions: Mavic 57 and Skymax
P T Barnum would tip his hat and bow to the hype and smoke masters that stir the pots cooking up the latest and greatest new disappointment in this industry.
mikemoose55

Reactions: Skymax
And please let that be the end of it guys !
Be Nice.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gaffito