Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

Why Does Smart Controller SD Card Contain Music Files?

jelarv

Reaction score
I'm new to using a Mavic 2 but have been using Camtasia for video editing for years. What puzzles me is the Smart Controller installed 32MB of music files on my SD card (e.g. "Cool_City.m4a" found under: E:\DJI\dji.go.v4\editor\music\music_file), which suggests I can potentially play music while showing my videos from the SD card or mix the music with a video while I'm creating it live. But I can't find anything on the internet to explain how to do this. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Nonprophet

Reaction score
I'm new to using a Mavic 2 but have been using Camtasia for video editing for years. What puzzles me is the Smart Controller installed 32MB of music files on my SD card (e.g. "Cool_City.m4a" found under: E:\DJI\dji.go.v4\editor\music\music_file), which suggests I can potentially play music while showing my videos from the SD card or mix the music with a video while I'm creating it live. But I can't find anything on the internet to explain how to do this. Any thoughts are appreciated.
I'm not entirely sure, but I think the music files are there because you can use the Fly app the edit on-the-fly to post to social media, etc.

TampaTC

Reaction score
in the SC you can do an edit of videos 10 seconds or longer. Manually or automatically by the software. You pic from a few types of music to fit what you filmed.