DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why Does Smart Controller SD Card Contain Music Files?

jelarv

Reactions
I'm new to using a Mavic 2 but have been using Camtasia for video editing for years. What puzzles me is the Smart Controller installed 32MB of music files on my SD card (e.g. "Cool_City.m4a" found under: E:\DJI\dji.go.v4\editor\music\music_file), which suggests I can potentially play music while showing my videos from the SD card or mix the music with a video while I'm creating it live. But I can't find anything on the internet to explain how to do this. Any thoughts are appreciated.

I'm new to using a Mavic 2 but have been using Camtasia for video editing for years. What puzzles me is the Smart Controller installed 32MB of music files on my SD card (e.g. "Cool_City.m4a" found under: E:\DJI\dji.go.v4\editor\music\music_file), which suggests I can potentially play music while showing my videos from the SD card or mix the music with a video while I'm creating it live. But I can't find anything on the internet to explain how to do this. Any thoughts are appreciated.
I'm not entirely sure, but I think the music files are there because you can use the Fly app the edit on-the-fly to post to social media, etc.

in the SC you can do an edit of videos 10 seconds or longer. Manually or automatically by the software. You pic from a few types of music to fit what you filmed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser