DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why my Air went out of control?

I very rarely see this. In fact, never. Maybe once? But if I would see it, I wouldn't trust it just like that. I would shut down the bird, walk to a different spot at least 30 feet away, switch it on and try again.
Yep, totally agree with that. I’ve only seen it once, and that was because I was pretty close to a giagantic, metal waterway sluice! Did as you said, and all was fine. I wonder if all these reported “ it told me to calibrate” are based on how you described the opening screen - a white box around the word calibrate being interpreted as ‘calibration required’, as apposed to it just being a preselected shortcut?

But if the app prompted them to do a compass calibration, they’d be fools to ignore it!
The app will prompt you to recalibrate the compass if you're trying to launch the drone in an area of high magnetic interference, e.g. roof of the car. The foolish act would follow the prompt [emoji846] just move to an area of low magnetic interference

Can you explain what you mean by chased by mosquitos. I imagine a drone would be the one chasing mosquitos. I'm asking to clarify that mosquitos would not be dangerous to a drone.
The mosquitos can get inside the fun and then fun does not work properly. I had the same problem with sand. The Mavic has no proper air filter in my opinion!

The Mavic has no proper air filter in my opinion!
Which is why it's called the Mavic AIR :)

But seriously, I have never heard of mosquitos entering any drone. The prop wash wouldn't allow that. The props however will be splattered with bug blood.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming