DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Will have 2 drones ? and getting out of rec mode

WanderingSpirit

Reactions
Here's the picture - have a mini and currently have it registered under rec and am flying as a hobbyist. Once I pass my 107 test I do plan to do real estate work with a mavic air 2, and potentially the mini based on the property and conditions.

Will I place the mavic air 2 under the current regis # i have for the mini? Or does the air2 receive a new regis # under 107 rules? Does the mini regis # remain the same after 107 certification or does it require a new #? It's as clear as a nectar phosphate right now to me on the faa web site. Thank you for your insights in advance.

States on the dronezone sight Registration number is non transferable. I would recommend get both registration re done under you 107. You can always fly a 107 reg done as rec but not the other way around.

Here's the picture - have a mini and currently have it registered under rec and am flying as a hobbyist. Once I pass my 107 test I do plan to do real estate work with a mavic air 2, and potentially the mini based on the property and conditions.

Will I place the mavic air 2 under the current regis # i have for the mini? Or does the air2 receive a new regis # under 107 rules? Does the mini regis # remain the same after 107 certification or does it require a new #? It's as clear as a nectar phosphate right now to me on the faa web site. Thank you for your insights in advance.
Each drone has to be registered under 107. Your rec registration doesn’t do anything for you 107 wise

Reactions: WanderingSpirit
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78