DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Will price go back up June 1st??

z1zou

Reactions
Hi, i am the market for Mavic 3, still slightly undecided bit wanted to know if prices will go up on June 1st? Current “sale” of 150 usd off seems has last day as May 31st. Any info?

Last edited:
Hi, i am the market for Mavic 3, still slightly undecided bit wanted to know if prices will go up on June 1st? Current “sale” of 1500 usd off seems has last day as May 31st. Any info?
$1500 off ??
That would be an impressive sale price.
I suspect you mean $150

Hi, i am the market for Mavic 3, still slightly undecided bit wanted to know if prices will go up on June 1st? Current “sale” of 150 usd off seems has last day as May 31st. Any info?
Promotional discounts come and go. The original $150 off expired at the end of April. It appears to be offered temporarily again. Yes, it will return to the regular price after the promotion. If it says it ends May 31, it does. It is not a permanent price reduction.

150 really isn't that much. if you really want the drone, I would just go ahead and purchase it.

So, is price really the issue? The longer you wait the more obsolete the model becomes. You could just wait until next year's model.

They're currently running a 15% off sale here which made the price a little more appealing although still certainly very expensive compared to predecessors.

They're currently running a 15% off sale here which made the price a little more appealing although still certainly very expensive compared to predecessors.
It's a huge upgrade, and includes two cameras!

Is the 15% off through DJI? The best I can see is $200 CAD off which about 7% off, (same on DJI's USA website) but it does appear to be on sale currently.

I'm going to buy one soon, I ended up keeping my M2P for a few extra months and buying a Nikon Z9 + bunch of lenses instead.

So, is price really the issue? The longer you wait the more obsolete the model becomes. You could just wait until next year's model.

The full sized Mavic lineup appears to be on closer to a 3ish year refresh cycle so it's unlikely there will be a M3 update for at least another couple of years.

Is the 15% off through DJI? The best I can see is $200 CAD off which about 7% off, (same on DJI's USA website) but it does appear to be on sale currently.

I'm going to buy one soon, I ended up keeping my M2P for a few extra months and buying a Nikon Z9 + bunch of lenses instead.
There is no 15% off on the Mavic 3. It was $150.

It’s 15% off here in Australia, even next day delivery on Amazon. They mustn’t be selling very well.

Attachments

• 8B939EA5-3A6D-4EBF-A398-E01F14DC9FE1.png
    8B939EA5-3A6D-4EBF-A398-E01F14DC9FE1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
Reactions: CanadaDrone
It’s 15% off here in Australia, even next day delivery on Amazon. They mustn’t be selling very well.

Sold out now! Looks like an Amazon deal, not DJI.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111